Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your Occupation?

Ahh, not much. I have only been in the field for less than 2 years. My job consists of HTML5 and CSS3 with a tiny bit of JavaScript, XML and Flash. A lot of Photoshop stuff too. All of the heavy lifting is done by the programmers who work in C# and all that goodness.
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

Chats: 723

Quote Originally Posted by UBowling View Post
    Ahh, not much. I have only been in the field for less than 2 years. My job consists of HTML5 and CSS3 with a tiny bit of JavaScript, XML and Flash. A lot of Photoshop stuff too. All of the heavy lifting is done by the programmers who work in C# and all that goodness.
    Very nice, i've tried programming in c before, not exactly the most use friendly language LOL

Once again, the site looks great!
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Quote Originally Posted by 75lockwood View Post
    Very nice, i've tried programming in c before, not exactly the most use friendly language LOL

Once again, the site looks great!
    Thank you I appreciate it! Hopefully it becomes useful and helps to grow the community here, it really needs some help!
    Levi "Lucky" Lauck - USBC Silver Coach - U.B.A. Member

UBowling.com is a new bowling website created as a resource of bowling news, reviews and information to help grow and improve the bowling community.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234